Friday, October 20, 2017

PaintBall

PaintBall
By Izzy

  1. The crunching beneath my feet. The bitter wind brushes past me. The plastic floats side to side. The green shrubs. The tall tree’s. It’s so much to take in. We step inside of the microscopically small shelter. Mud splashes everywhere. The Paintball shooting comes into view. It was phenomenal.
  2. Into the peaceful paintball shed, we roamed. It was wonderful. It was harmonious. It was calm. Until… BOOM BOOM BOOM. The paintball guns, uhhh they ruin everything. Outspoken orange was the colour today. Finally my turn, it took so long, (it actually didn’t I was the third person. I steady the black iced gun. Ready. Sety. Go. I make a quick decision to do rapid fire. All I hear is sounds of tin, ( that’s good). That was an extremely quick turn, (but it was amusing. “Time for lazer tag” someone chanted. We paraded our way proudly to the lazy tag area. It’s on.

No comments:

Post a Comment